How to use WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock feature
The fingerprint lock feature that came in the beta version of WhatsApp can be enabled by going to the settings. It is worth noting that to use this feature, the phone must be at least Android Marshmallow, as well as a fingerprint scanner is also required. As we told you that even in the beta version, you will get this feature disabled by default, so let us know what is the way to enable it …
How to enable fingerprint lock feature in WhatsApp
1) First of all open WhatsApp app.
2) After this, go to Settings by clicking on the three dot menu.
3) After going to the settings, you will get the option of Account here.
4) After clicking on Account, select the Privacy option.
5) After clicking on Privacy, you will see the option of Fingerprint Lock at the bottom. It can be enabled by clicking on this option.
As soon as you enable this feature in WhatsApp, you will get three options to automatically lock – immediately, after 1 minute and after 20 minutes. At present, information has not been received about when the stable update of this feature will be released.